1. Sunshine Enterprises
2. Inmates to Entrepreneurs
4. Help For Felons
(Re-entry jobs, housing & more) www.helpforfelons.org
5. Jail to Job (employment)
6. Felon Hire (Employment)
7. The Fortune Society (Re-entry services)
(Networking platform for formerly incarcerated)
12. Saint Leonard's Ministries
(Housing, healthcare, mental health, employment training)
www.slministries.org P: 312-894-7981
13. Safe Foundation
www.safefoundation.org P: 312-922-2200
14. Prison Entrepreneurship Program
15. Children of incarcerated parents
16. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health (employment, health care, housing, re-entry by state etc.)
17. National Reentry Resource Center
18. Teaches inmates and parolees to code
19. Reentry magazine dedicated to assisting formerly incarcerated succeed
20. Restore Justice
Employment, clothing, haircuts & more
21. Agape Mission (IL Residents)
22. 7-70 (IL Residents)
23. RX (IL Residents)
24. Cara (entry level jobs)
25. Helping Ourselves To Transform
Reentry Services in DMV
26. Westside Justice Center
Has a reentry hotline.
27. Honest Jobs
We help people impacted by the criminal justice system find jobs fast!
28. Defy Ventures
Provides pathways to financial independence for currently and formerly incarcerated people.
29. 70 Million Resources, Inc.
A free, national employment platform specifically for individuals with criminal records. Visit their website,
for tens of thousands of criminal background-friendly jobs, nationwide.
30. Commissary Club
A free mobile app exclusively for people with criminal records: it offers community-building virtual events, 450+ nonprofit reentry partners, mentorship programs, job opportunities, reentry resource sharing, and more.
31. North Lawndale Employment Network.
1111 S. Homan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60624.
Entry to career advancement employment opportunities; digital literacy education; and community resource room.
32. Community Health Insurance Program, CHI Program.
Health Resources for Returning Citizens. Most qualify for a Health Insurance Policy at no cost.
No fees for our assistance!
33. Recidivism Crushers.
Changing mindsets and lifestyles while injecting positive attributes upon each individual.
34. Accomplished Ventures
Fighting recidivism and address the social problems of mass incarceration by providing the incarcerated population and returned citizens the job skills and training needed to succeed
35. The Way Out
Breaking the cycle of incarceration through technology and living wage jobs
36. Knights of Monte Cristo
Working in parole and reentry services/referrals.
37. Justice Not Prisons (NIP)
Advocacy organization that seeks to catalyze effective grassroots solutions to work toward the end of mass incarceration in the United States.
38. The Lion Heart Foundation
Empowering trauma impact populations through transformative social and emotional programming.
39. Evident Change
They believe our social systems should help people reach their greatest potential, not create barriers to their success.
40. Empowering Women Out of Prison (EWOP)
EWOP goes into a correctional facility, where we work directly with women while they serve their sentence.